As we welcome back some of our students from Reception, Years 1, 6, 10 and 12, each school within our Trust has taken the necessary safety precautions to be Covid-19 secure as guided by the government.
Safety for all in all of our schools is paramount and a great deal of effort has gone into creating safe environments, including (but not limited to):
- New one way system marked out in communal corridor areas
- Markings on floor to allow for 2m social distancing
- Washing facilities and a large number of mobile hand sanitising stations located around the building with clear signage
- New 'Be Aware' signage around the building
- A maximum of 15 students per class, with one student per table
- Staff on hand for guidance throughout student time onsite
These safety measures are under continous review and we will be guided by government advice.